Monday, July 29, 2013

introducing....me ♡

Hye..hye...
Im introducing me to this world of blogging.
Me the one who will wrote all the awesomeness,shitness and bittersweet of my ordinary life.
I am me.i can never be anyone else. I can never portray what im not.
Im a daughter to my parents who both are teachers...im the eldest in the family and im a wife to an amazing husband and last but not least a ibu to a wonderful son.
Im proud to say that im a Johorean..my family is a Johorean as well as my extended family. However we are all now migrate to Shah Alam. and im marrying a Kuantan, Pahang boy. Me giving birth to my son in Selangor. so we are.... Johor + Pahang = Selangor. Very the one Malaysia.



Nabila Nur.1986.Lawyer.


Muhd Hafizan.husband.1985.Kuantan.Engineer Telekom malaysia (TM).
*okeyy.....why the mulut itik???*


Nazrulhaq Irsyad. 14th April 2013.
0 month 3.56kg

May 2013
1 month 5kg

June 2013
2 months 6kg

July 2013
3 months 7kg

Till the next post xoxo
♡mistaken identity♥

No comments:

Post a Comment